- Circular FOV field. This is a replacement to the rectangular FOV field, and looks *much* better. Thanks to James for the suggestion on this one.
- 'Look' command. Can now look around the game world.
- Ammo and Gold as items types. Though Ammo is not much use currently since ranged combat hasn't been implemented yet.
- Better monster AI. Some monsters will run away from the hero, other monsters will try and heal themselves if injured. Its still a basic AI implementation, but better than the previous release.
- Examine spells and items, hero status and command list. These have all been implemented and improved, and the interface is looking much nicer now!
- Lots of testing, a few bugs have been found and squashed!
Wednesday, 1 February 2012
Quill 0.7.5 Released
I've been busy working on the next release of Quill (here). Quite a few updates on this release. The highlights of the release are: